the untold stories
Thank you for visiting Stories Preschool!
Stories are effective educational tools because listeners become engaged and therefore remember. Storytelling can be seen as a foundation for learning and teaching. While the storylistener is engaged, they are able to imagine new perspectives, inviting a transformative and empathetic experience. This involves allowing the individual to actively engage in the story as well as observe, listen and participate with minimal guidance.
At the moment, the Stories found on this website are growing and still under development. There's other interesting projects under development such as our mobile versions, so stay tuned for them.
- build a comprehensive educational guide to story telling, historic battles, historic people, historic legends, historic time, and sports
- building cool educational stuff for children and adults
- build one of the worlds' largest learning guides to stories, history, and sports
- build a marketing campaign to stop bullying at school, the workplace, online, and our neighborhoods
- is a portfolio and platform for practicing my skills in web development, mobile, 2D/3D CG animation, design, digital illustrations, and motion graphics
After finishing the management program at College, I wanted to explore the creative industry, build things, and make great content for people to enjoy. This website is another project while I am completing the Design Arts, Web Design, Web Development, and Mobile Applications program. You can also visit my other website at Taekwondo Preschool and Karatedo Preschool. This website is also a portfolio and platform for practicing my skills in web design and development, mobile, 3D CG animation, digital illustration, and motion graphics. Thank you for your time!
Jackie Lau | Founder and Creator